Thursday, October 30, 2014
Saturday, October 18, 2014
Thursday, October 9, 2014
Tuesday, October 7, 2014
PAUL IN CORINTH
Acts 18: 1-7
- After this paul left athens and went to corinth.
- And he found a Jew named aquila, a native of pontus, recently come from italy with come his wife priscilla because, claudius had commanded all the jews to leave Rome.
- And he went to see them, and because, he was of the same trade he stayed with them and worked, for they where tentmarks by trade.
- And he reasoned in the synagogue every sabbath, and tried to persuade Jews and greeks.
- When sylas and timothy arrived from macedonia, Paul was occupayed the world, testifying the jews that the christ was jesus.
- And when they opposed and reviled him, he shook out his garments and said to them,"Your blood be on your own heads!
- Iam innocent. From now on i will go to the gentiles